Women in Wine Selection
The first ever selection of Women in Wine aims at rising awareness about women in wine industry. I curated a set of six wines made or owned by women. Enjoy excellent wines made by great professionals!
- Alta Alella Mirgin Gran Reserva Brut Nature 2016
- Menade Verdejo 2019
- Parés Baltá Indígena 2018
- Podere San Cristoforo Amaranto 2018
- Clos Figueras Serras del Priorat 2016
- Ochoa La Foto 1938 2016
Mujeres del Vino collective was created to rise awareness about the presence of women in wine sector. Women in wine includes farmers, winemakers, sommeliers and journalist. I curated a selection of six wines with women as owners or oenologists from Spain (and mine, from our family winery in Italy) so that you can indulge at home.
The set includes:
- Alta Alella Mirgin Gran Reserva Brut Nature 2016 | Cava from DO Alella made at Alta Alella, a winery where you can find Mireia Pujol-Busquets
- Menade Verdejo 2019 | Classic white wine from DO Rueda made at the winery owned by Alejandra Sanz
- Parés Baltà Indígena 2018 | Red wine 100% garnatxa from DO Penedès made by Marta Casas
- Podere San Cristoforo Amaranto 2018 | Red wine 100% sangiovese I help in defining every vintage in Maremma
- Clos Figueras Serras del Priorat 2016 | Red wine with seven months aging in French oak barrels by the founder Mujeres del Vino collective, Anne Cannan. A versitile wine from DOQ Priorat
- Ochoa La Foto 1938 2016 | Red wine with nine months aging in American and French oak made in DO Navarra by Adriana Ochoa
The selection Women in Wine is a great way to treat yourself and a wonderful gift to give away this Christmas or to serve on a festive table.